Welcome to Lichfield
A delightful place to shop, eat, drink and visit - particularly at Christmas. With quaint streets, awe inspiring cathedral and hidden alleys, through to speciality shops, high street brands and stunning architecture – Lichfield is a memorable day out, shopping, drinking, eating and visiting! Why not stay for longer and enjoy the delights of the Lichfield Garrick, the National Memorial Arboretum and our night-time restaurant scene?
Latest Special Offers
- May Madness £500 off the Venue Hire Fee for May 2017 at Alrewas Hayes
- Summer Break Offer - A 2 night Stay from £119 for 2! at Best Western The George Hotel
- Any single filling cold sandwich & homemade cream tea £6-50 per person at Comfortin’ Food Cafe
- 20% off books and gifts at The Bookshop at Samuel Johnson Birthplace Museum
- Alrewas Hayes *£1,000 OFF YOUR VENUE HIRE FEE at Alrewas Hayes
Friday July 22
Miss Birmingham 2016, otherwise known as Megan Llewellyn from Tamworth, enjoyed a day experiencing...
Friday July 15
Lichfield Cathedral will hold a special vigil at 6pm on Sunday 17 July for all those affected by...
Wednesday August 31
Thursday September 1
Thursday September 1 - Tuesday February 28